[Sca-cooks] Haaaalp!

Leah A. Montgomery mog_bane at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 18 16:53:51 PDT 2003

>They were covered with burrs! The little ones, about the size of caraway
>seeds, but fuzzy all over. And they are all over both the dress and the
>blanket- worked into the fabric quite tightly.

*sigh* You poor thing! I truly do feel for you. I've dealt with those things
all my life. The only way that I know of to deal with them is to pick them
out individually. I'm not sure if the duct tape would work, or if the
blasted things would just refuse to stick to it. If you decide to pick them
out individually, at least have the knowledge that they are not like the
large stickle burrs that seem to have laser sighting and hone in on the most
sensitive areas of the body and leave a sting. These things don't really
hurt at all.

Leah A. Montgomery
SCA: Safia bint Wahib al Marakeshi called Samira
Head of Byat Al Viola Hirrar
Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra (Austin, TX)
mog_bane at hotmail.com