[Sca-cooks] Some disturbing news about one of the food merchants atPennsic

vongraph vongraph at comcast.net
Tue Aug 19 13:45:43 PDT 2003

Have you considered the fact that Coopers have some contacts locally that
they would prefer to make money versus someone who only pays them a vending
price. It has been this way for years and getting worse every year. At the
present going rate there will be nothing period available to eat at all in
the food court. :) Which will make local folks happy, its easier to make
Hamburg than meat pies.  Pensic after all is a financial venture to everyone
but us (well those of us who are merchants look at it that way as well ),
but anyone who thinks Coopers are in this to provide a wonderful experience
for the SCA is really naive.

Elric