[Sca-cooks] Some disturbing news about one of the food merchants atPennsic

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 19 19:10:13 PDT 2003

What bothers me is that in both reported dismissals, a merchant of long
standing was not given a chance to remedy the situation but kicked out.
 Not exactly an example of courtesy nor justice.

This seems to be an acceptable behavior by people in [perceived] power
in other parts of the SCA as well.  NOT a good trend.  [Bitter?  Maybe,
but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.]

Selene C.