[Sca-cooks] Haaaalp!

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Aug 20 21:46:51 PDT 2003

Corwyn suggested to 'Lainie:
> Just a shot in the dark... but would duct tape pull them off?
> Corwyn
>
> I'm thinking of resorting to that, but I don't want to raise the nap,
> and then there's tape schmutz to deal with...
>
> Wah! Maybe a nap is in order. A nap is always in order :-D)
But is that what got you into this mess in the first place? (...one
with a gown I'd been missing, and one with a blanket
I'd been missing...covered with burrs!) :-) Or how else did these items
get covered in burrs? You weren't rolling around in the burrs were
you?, uh err..never mind. :-) :-)
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas