[Sca-cooks] Coconut Oil

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Aug 21 08:53:44 PDT 2003

In a message dated 8/21/2003 11:23:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kirsten at fabricdragon.com writes:

> <heh>
> and as someone on Atkins, i dont think animal fat is bad for you......
>
> one of my hubby's co workers lowered his tri glycerides and cholesterol
> rather astonishingly.. on atkins...eating mostly animal fats
>
> as i was saying, some fats are better (monounsaturated) and some worse. but
> only the hydrogenated stuff is in my "dont eat this" catagory.

Yeppers, not only are animal fats seeming to help me, they satisfy, and I now
weigh less than I did in high school because of Atkins.

Coconut oil I use mostly in ointments. Never heard of it clogging pores...
weird. Ya'll DO have warm blood right?

Corwyn

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke