[Sca-cooks] Back Again

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 21 11:26:14 PDT 2003

OK.  How about corriander.  How many different varieties are there?  I
brought some whole seeds with me to make the garlic/corriander olives for
Atlantia's party.  It is the same stuff I always get and use.  Smells
wonderful, looks fresh, has a very nice flavor.  Bec brought hers.  Looked
different, didn't smell as good, tasted not so good.  I know she got her's
fairly recently but it was so much different.  I opted to use a bit of her's
to a lot of mine, just so she didn't feel bad.  Well, the good news is that
the crowd ate almost all of a #10 can of black olives.
Olwen