[Sca-cooks] Hey everyone

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 21 11:37:54 PDT 2003

> > Welcome back sweetie!  You coming to Coronation??  PLEASE say yes...
> >
> > Olwen
>

>When is it? I probably could since now I have a source of income and
>can take the day off.
>
>Misha

It's Sept. 5-7 in Steirbach.  Here's the link
http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/0309/coronation.htm

The Bright Hills Cooks Guild was asked to do a Kings Lunch for the incoming
King.  My studio was asked to do something as well.  Probably we will only
day trip on Saturday.  I'm pretty sure it would be easy for you to catch a
ride with someone down your way if you ask around a bit.

And if I ever catch up with you I'm takin a picture!
Olwen