[Sca-cooks] Keeping cheesecake

Aurore Aurore at hot.rr.com
Fri Aug 22 04:56:18 PDT 2003

Cariadoc is very right.  My mother's cheesecake was a proof of this.  Her
family secret recipe was so popular that when she takes one to a potluck,
all the main, side and desserts were skipped and a crowd forms around the
cheesecake.  It's gone in minutes if even that.  And before anyone asks,
just go check the "Family Circle" magezine, it might still be there.  Aurore