[Sca-cooks] A large cast iron pot

Laura L laura at wisterian.net
Fri Aug 22 10:41:47 PDT 2003

Depending on where you live, you might want to check a local (and I mean
*really local,* not a national chain) hardware store. I know there is one in
Newberry, SC that has *huge* ones (up to 50 gallons) and will order larger
ones if you really want them!

also, Jas Townsend has some (smaller than what you are looking for), they
might be able to order larger ones, as well...

http://www.jastown.com/cooking/cooking.htm

-Irmgart