[Sca-cooks] A large cast iron pot

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Aug 22 10:50:18 PDT 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Does anyone know where I could find a large cast iron soup pot/caudron and
> supports?  We are trying to replace a pot that will hold over 80 quarts of
> stew and has room beyond that for added water to prevent burning during
the
> cooking-down phase over the fire.
>
> Sharon
> gordonse at one.net

Best I can tell you, is keep looking at the flea markets and auctions-
that's where I found mine. If you do find one, however, I can certainly help
you with a tripod, etc to hang it from- if you're not close enough for me to
make it for you, odds are I know a smith nearby who will.

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.