[Sca-cooks] Re: was cooks within sca -Ingredient mix-ups

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius at verizon.net
Sun Aug 24 11:05:26 PDT 2003

Also sprach Peldyn at aol.com:
>My middle child made brownies once and mistakenly used mint extract instead
>of the vanilla (I had a bottle of white vanilla she had seen me use before).
>What was really bad about it was she mistakenly thought if a little vanilla is
>good a lot will be better. I believe she used about two teaspoonsful in the
>batch. Minty fresh!
>Peldyn

Not quite the same experience, but I seem to recall being seven or
so, and making a cake, possibly for Saint Patrick's Day, featuring
large amounts of green food coloring...

Suffice it to say that this coloring, at least in that quantity, was
not digested or metabolized completely by the victims, and various
metabolic and digestive by-products were produced, of an extremely
bright green color.

Adamantius