[Sca-cooks] Oops!

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Aug 24 11:11:30 PDT 2003

I can remember the girl down the road making a batch of very peppery
Italian beef for a New Year's Eve party potluck years back. She was
supposed to add two teaspoons full of black pepper and she added two
Tablespoons full or three times too much.

Given that she was liberal with the garlic also made for rather a spicy
batch.

Johnnae llyn Lewis