[Sca-cooks] SCA media relations

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 24 14:12:48 PDT 2003

--- Jim Fox-Davis <firedrake at earthlink.net>
wrote:

> Now -that's interesting to me, Huette.  May I
> clip it and use if for
> the Caidan History project?
>
> Jared

Sure, but it is in Beta format.  I have been
trying to get it copied so that the history
project and the SCA Archives can have a copy.
Also on the tape is the demo we did for the Steve
Edwards Show.  Remember that?  You were there
looking very young and very handsome.  I think we
even danced for the cameras.  This was, of
course, pre-Selene.  When you were living with
someone named Marina.  Also on the tape are a
couple of the news clips for the Garden Theater
Festivel that I just finished writing about.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.