[Sca-cooks] Roasted pig

Patricia Collum pjc2 at cox.net
Sun Aug 24 23:36:13 PDT 2003

I was thinking of you this weekend. I went to visit my sister-and-law this
weekend in northern Arizona, only to find her husband roasting a 250 pound
pig over an open fire! It turns out he does this every year for his company
picnic! By the time I left, the pork had been taken to a picnic for 240
people and completely consumed. I might talk him into doing this at an
Estrella war, even though they are not SCA; if I can find about 230 more
friends who want to share in the meal!

Cecily