[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Blood Drive

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Mon Aug 25 08:13:28 PDT 2003

assuming i make it to pennsic, i will cheerfully help with the food!
contact me about it, or i will forget.

as to donating, i cannot donate if the weather is bad (and it usually is at
Pennisc) as i am prone to both heat exhaustion and hypothermia, both of
which are aggravated by donating/loss of blood. but if we get a few days of
mild/moderate weather, i will cheerfully donate as well.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...