[Sca-cooks] Re: Pennsic Potluck was Oops!

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Aug 26 17:53:22 PDT 2003

Pennsic potluck- I came over for about five minutes and then left
because the combination heat, humidity, and the heat index had just
wiped me out by the end of the afternoon on Tuesday. That was the day
after the rain when the sun came out. I did leave a container of candied
orange peels before I retreated to the A/C.

Johnnae