[Sca-cooks] Hey everyone

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 27 08:22:55 PDT 2003

> > >When is it? I probably could since now I have a source of income
>and
> > >can take the day off.
> > >
> > >Misha
> >
> > It's Sept. 5-7 in Steirbach.  Here's the link
>
>Yes, I will try to be there. I have taken those days off. But i'll
>probably day trip.
>
> > And if I ever catch up with you I'm takin a picture!
> > Olwen
> >

>To show everyone how cute I am? (Psh!)
>
>Misha

Hmm...now to figure out how we can meet up...
and yes, to put online to show everyone how cute you are.
Oh.  I know, come to our Baronial hospitality tent.  Large yellow and white
striped roof (now watch them bring their white and blue period french bell),
Bright Hills banner (black background, three silver peaks and a silver
crecent moon), and a table or two laiden with food (we never know when
enough is enough).  Just ask anyone which one it is.  They will know where I
am if I am not there.  Plus they will feed you!
Olwen