[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Blood Drive

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 27 08:51:11 PDT 2003

Hm, iron rich.

spinach and cheese pasties [using the ubiquitous dim sum presses=)]
some beans are iron rich, chick pea cookies? also solves the celiac problem.
spiced nuts [atkins, celiac]
candied orange peels [just yummy, and a sugar boost]
prinzbiscuits or fine cakes from digbys
uncommon, but beef jerky and peperoni for us atkids as well...

sekanjabin and other syrups as drinks work well

and of course, the ubiquitous gatorade, orange juice and dry cookies for
the peopel who dont want the nifty new stuff...
margali