[Sca-cooks] OT/OOP - Atkins questions

Tara Sersen Boroson tara at kolaviv.com
Wed Aug 27 19:47:09 PDT 2003

>Just a stab.... how much water are you drinking? Not coke, not tea, green or
>otherwise.... water....
>
>When you start burning fat you need to flush the stuff that was stored in the
>fat, several glasses of water might help with the charley horses or other
>cramps.... Just a thoutht.

I drink tons of water.  At least 5-6 16-ounce glasses a day, often more
- especially if I'm exercising.  I've always been water drinker.  That's
why I spend half my life in the bathroom ;)  But, thank you for taking a
stab at it!

I don't drink Coke at all.  Soda is vile stuff.  I probably drink 3-4
glasses of soda a year - and that's at parties where I mix ginger ale
with cranberry juice... and sometimes other liquids.  ;)

-Magdalena

--
Tara Sersen Boroson

You cannot teach a man anything, you can only help him to find it for himself. - Galileo Galilei