[Sca-cooks] Re: Favorite Spanish period recipes

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Aug 27 21:18:47 PDT 2003

Vincente gave his favorite period Spanish recipes which included:
> Almedroch (a sauce of roast garlic, cooked egg yolks, cheese, oil and
> broth,
> de Nola & Sent Sovi)
> Sauce of Horseradish (honey, breadcrumbs, water, vinegar, and
> horseradish…
> hoo baby!, de Nola)
Could you post these recipes and your redactions of them? Both sound
interesting and I'd love a period horseradish recipe for my
horseradish-msg file.

> Composta (mixed vegetables, fruits and nuts in a sauce of wine,
> mustard and
> spices, Libre de Totes Maneres de Confits)
Could you post this recipe and your redaction also?
This sounds similar to the other period compost recipes, but somewhat
different.
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas