[Sca-cooks] Interkingdom Party

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 28 06:38:00 PDT 2003

Meridies, Calontir, and seemingly at the last minute, Outlands.  I liked
using the A&S tents, since the space in the kingdom courtyards has shrunk
over the years.  And yea, verily, there was much food and beverage served,
many fine entertainments had (including a wonderful performance by the Stone
Soup Band and Scutum Races sponsored by Calontir), and merriment aplenty.
My lord cooked his first whole pig, Blackstar worked thier fannies off
putting on a yummy spread, and I think we've decided to do away with buying
beer and just getting cider in the future, it was the most popular drink by
far.
I think a good time was had by all.
Christianna

It was the Kingdom of Meridies,not The Barony of Marinus.    From: Olwens
Evil Master