[Sca-cooks] hypotrimma (was originals and redactions)

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sat Aug 30 16:08:41 PDT 2003

The only thing I have around here for Latin is Wheelock, which is nearly
useless for this kind of translation.  I will admit that my "translation"
was something of a jest, as I was working with English usage of Latin roots.
I do appreciate a more serious examination of the word.

Does anyone on the list have access to Milham's work on Apicius?  If so,
does she shed any light on the problem?

Bear