[Sca-cooks] Visiting New York

david friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Sun Aug 31 15:33:35 PDT 2003

>Hm, talks on what?

To the Yale Political Union on "Should we abolish the criminal law?"

To the U of Chicago club and to a group at Yale that a friend of mine
(who set the talks up) is part of, on technological change over the
next few decades and issues it will raise.

>margali
>did i mention Phlip and I live about an hour and a few from New Haven?.....

In what direction? I'll be either driving or taking  the train down
from Boston to visit a friend north of NYC on Monday morning, if all
goes according to current plans. If you are en route, that might be
an argument for driving.
--
David/Cariadoc
http://www.daviddfriedman.com/