[Sca-cooks] Visiting New York

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 31 21:19:51 PDT 2003

doh...i should have remembered that...i normally have always dealt with
admin law=)

sounds interesting though...and i do know that we have several people in
connecticut on the cooks list. Brandu lives in the new haven area
somewhere=)and phlip lives with me=)
margali
though it would be nifty if there was some way to do a cusky cook off
with you and adamantius....<evil grin>