[Sca-cooks] marzipan class

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Dec 6 00:09:15 PST 2003

Olwen commented and asked:
> But it does give me an idea for a class on texturizing methods
> and colouration.  Maybe I should work something up and run it by
> Chirhart for permission to maybe do a formal class at either
> University or
> Pennsic.
I think that would be a wonderful class. I've already done some
marzipan stuff, or at least playing with it. I just need help making it
look like something other than what you would see from a kindergardener
do. If I go to Pennsic and it fits into my schedule, I'd be interested
in taking that class.

> Speaking of Pennsic, does anyone have the old class schedule from 3
> years ago?
Yes, but particularly after the move I'm not quite sure where it is,
but it is probably still in a box. If no one else has it, let me know
and I'll do an archeological dig for it. Would that be Pennsic 30 or 29?
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com