[Sca-cooks] My First Time

Pat "Mordonna" Griffin mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 05:52:09 PST 2003

chirhart_1 wrote:

> Ya -I remember my first time ! I was lucky ,I
got Twinkies. Welcome to the
> List Sayyida.
>
>                               From:  Chirhart

You are lucky, Master C.  My first time I got into a discussion on economics with some guy.  Was getting really hot and heavy when Stefan e-mailed me privately to mention that not only was the gentleman perhaps the most famous Duke in the Society, but also a highly respected economics professor.  Sometimes you have to take the cotton out of your ears and put it into your mouth to learn something.

Mordonna