[Sca-cooks] Krups slicer?

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Dec 9 06:30:40 PST 2003

In a catalog someone gave me, I found a Krups brand home slicer for
$40.00. I'm thinking of recommending that my shire purchase one for
processing cheese. I've worked with a home slicer (the kind that folds up)
at Juliana's, and while it was a bit tedious, it was better than
struggling with cutting by hand. For those who may have had experience
with such slicers, is it worth it to recommend such a purchase?

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"And sin, young man, is when you treat people as things. Including
yourself. That's what sin is." -- Terry Pratchett, _Carpe Jugulum_