[Sca-cooks] I'll be off-line-

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Dec 12 13:57:50 PST 2003

Greetings all-

I'll be off-line until Sunday night. I'm heading down to Summits
Investiture, but I'll be leaving the event for most of Saturday. A dear
friend of mine in Eugene is dying of cancer, and there's a 'Going away'
party for him Saturday. Some things are more important tha SCA events.

Please send any positive energies you can- I'm having a hard time with this
and seeing him go is painful.

'Lainie