[Sca-cooks] Forme of Cury is now online..

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Dec 19 05:24:33 PST 2003

One of my friends from TheForge, the mundane smithing List I'm on, sent me
this information, and I thought I'd share. I'm leaving his name on the
message, so that if any of you know him you can thank him yourselves, and so
you know whom to credit for making this information available.

Mean time, I'm going to be looking through the Gutenberg project, to see
what else I can find ;-)

Aaron, see that Liz gets this and gets a copy. Mom, read this- I think you
might enjoy it. It's a cookbook from 1390, on line ;-)

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

Pegge.http://www.gutenberg.net/browse/BIBREC/BR8102.HTM

> the above link is direct to the download page
>
> hope you can use this
> Tim Underwood
> Sugar Hill Forge

Saint Phlip,