[Sca-cooks] Cookies!

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Dec 19 18:42:23 PST 2003

<cookie monster imitation ON>
Cookies! Coooo-kies! Cookies. cookies. cookies.  COOKIES! Me have
*cookies!*
<cookie monster imitation OFF>
I just got home and there's this loverly box waiting for me ;o)
Hmmm...what to eat first....
I'm eating one of Ranvaig's little iced Anise Cookies. The little
meringue toppings are so cute--it's amazing that they're "built in."
It's very good--just enough and not too much anise.
Everything else looks yummy, too, although what Phlip sent is just a tad
mashed (hey, makes it more difficult to stop with "just one piece,"
right?)
--maire, off to make tea for more COOKIES!