[Sca-cooks] Spawn was Oops, I forgot...

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 22 09:31:55 PST 2003

I was too.  Took all the IQ tests and talked to every counselor over and
over in each school.  Sure I was bored stiff, but it would have actually
helped if they had figured out early on that I am dyslexic.  Didn't find
that out till 11th grade!  How was *I* supposed to know that wasn't how
everyone else saw stuff??
Olwen who insists on first writing owlen-EVERY time!