[Sca-cooks] Gwen Cat Laurel OO

Martina C Grasse grasse at mscd.edu
Tue Dec 23 08:39:45 PST 2003

Thanks to all for your good wishes.  I am still feeling VERY
overwhelmed, but wanted to extend the invitation to all on this list.
If you are able PLEASE stop by, I will be looking for advice during the
day at Caerthen 12th night as well as at vigil the night before.  Info
and pictures are webbed at:
http://clem.mscd.edu/~grasse/Laurel_1.htm

The question as to art or service.  IMHO The actual labor of cooking is
service, but the creation of the menu, pairing dishes, selecting
recipes, arranging the platters, themes, special touches, re-creating
recipes from period sources that is ART!

In Service (and Shock)
Gwen Cat
Caerthe
Outlands