[Sca-cooks] Totally OT Christmas musing...

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius at verizon.net
Wed Dec 24 11:47:00 PST 2003

... sorry for the bandwidth use on this topic, but this bunch is
probably one of the largest groups of unorthodox thinkers I know of...

I'm sitting here, with a collection of some fairly banal, and some
brilliant, Christmas music playing in the background.

My question is, why hasn't someone listened carefully to the
[Spanish?] lyrics to the traditional song recorded in the 60's by the
Monkees, "Riu Chiu", and _immediately_ used it as the background to
the opening scenes of a werewolf movie?

Giving new meaning to warm holiday fuzzies,

Adamantius