[Sca-cooks] dreidyl and happy holidays

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Dec 24 23:16:58 PST 2003

Phillipa commented to Papa Gunthar:
> I'm sorry that you don't have a large festivity to go to Papa G  <HUG>.
> But, quiet time can be nice too..
> Will be thinking of you as I spin my dreidyl.
For those who have no idea what she is talking about, perhaps this will
enlighten you:
T-H-Dreidel-art   (12K) 12/26/00    "The Hannukah Dreidel" by Lady
Meliora
                                        Leuedai de Ardescote.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/ENTERTAINMENT/T-H-Dreidel-art.html

Happy holidays my friends, no matter which one you are celebrating,
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com