[Sca-cooks] Seeking Food Dictionary

Solveig nostrand at acm.org
Fri Dec 26 09:46:30 PST 2003

Noble Cousins!

Greetings from Solveig! I am working on a translation project and currently
know the scientific names for lots of ingredients, but not their English
names. Can anyone recommend one or more good books which will help me out?
I need names for plants, animals, and fungi. (I forget whether fungi are
considered to be plants or not.) Thank you very much for your help.
--

					Your Humble Servant
					Solveig Throndardottir

| Barbara Nostrand, Ph.D.         | Solveig Throndardottir, CoM, CoS   |
| deMoivre Institute              | Carolingia Statis Mentis Est       |
| mailto:nostrand at acm.org         | mailto:bnostran at lynx.neu.edu       |