[Sca-cooks] Here I go again....

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 1 16:44:54 PST 2003

On 1 Dec 2003, at 12:21, Barbara Benson wrote:

> I am fairly confident that you want to do your own interpretations of the
> dishes you select, but if you need anything pre-redacted my work is open to you.
>
> Glad Tidings,
> Serena da Riva

Thank you.  Part of me thinks that I ought to redact everything myself, as if it
were "cheating" to do otherwise in a feast.  The other part of me thinks that
it's false vanity to avoid using other people's work.

Could I redact the whole feast myself?  Ummm.... yes.
Would those redactions be better than someone else's?  Maybe, maybe not.

I'm one of those cooks who needs to pretest a recipe, and a redaction
usually needs a couple of trials to tweak it.  I expect that I will do a goodly
amount of the redacting myself, and "flesh out" the menu with some
redactions by other cooks (with permission and proper credit, of course).

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net