[Sca-cooks] Re: activities was Dieting is off topic

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Dec 3 10:09:17 PST 2003

Maybe it time for everyone to share again what if any medieval or
historical activities
we are doing at the moment?

Since it's winter and the bitter and blood oranges should be coming into
the markets, I am getting ready
to do up some more candied oranges and peels. I am doing some other
recipes this year
besides de Serres. I am also working on adding more material to the
Candied Oranges book
and correcting typo's from last Spring. Then it's onto doing some things
with mint and marzipan.
Next week I am baking a gingerbread castle so that the children at a
kingdom youth can
take turns decorating it. And I have a body of works display to do for
12th Night.

Johnnae