[Sca-cooks] Re: activities was Dieting is off topic

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Wed Dec 3 13:45:26 PST 2003

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003, Johnna Holloway wrote:

> Maybe it time for everyone to share again what if any medieval or
> historical activities
> we are doing at the moment?

Well, I will be teaching two classes for SUN (Stellar University of
Northshield) on humoral theory--one intro and one on planning feast menus.
The event is next weekend. Do I have my class handouts prepared? Of course
not. That's for after the event this weekend. :-)

For this weekend, an intro callig class, a beginning persona class, and a
scroll.

For after that, there's a Finnish fermented rye bread that I want to try,
from _The Great Scandinavian Baking Book_. I don't know if it's period or
not, but the description sure sounds like it. I'll have to dig it up when
I get home and post a summary.

Margaret