[Sca-cooks] Almond Jello (was Period Foods: How to Fake It!)

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 4 17:54:42 PST 2003

On 12/4/03 1:17 PM, "Robin Carroll-Mann" <rcmann4 at earthlink.net> wrote:

> [...]

OK, no it wasn't, but it was white and gelatinous and much tastier than
actual Lutefisk.  We did have a few disappointed purists who wanted real
Lutefisk anyway.  Go please the world.  We threw rice porridge with
lingonberries at them and they were happy.

Can you get Isinglass anymore, or do I have to go catch the right kind of
fish for their bladders?  <double icky!>

Selene Colfox