[Sca-cooks] Re: activities was Dieting is off topic

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 5 08:05:11 PST 2003

> > >It's in Lancaster, PA, which is about an hour and a half from
>Baltimore. I
> > >would love to have you come, bring marzipan, and give people a chance
> > >play with it, then we put out the marzipan stuff on the dessert table?
> > >Pretty please?
> > >
> > >-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
> >
> > Oddly, I already have you in my calendar for that date.  You asked me to
> > make a soltie for that event.  Assuming it is ok with Chirhart, and
>assuming
> > I can get a ride, then I can do this as well.
>
>Cool! That's wonderful. I think there are a number of people from the DC
>area coming to the event.... :)
>
>-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net

Well, I still have to decide what to make for your soltie but first have to
finalize the design for a soltie for someone else, something Russian, but
even before that we have to complete and mail off our entry into the Kingdom
12th Night competition.  I love being busy, even if my hand doesn't.

So Jadwiga, what kinds of things do you have in mind I should show folks how
to do?  Or just random stuff?
Olwen