[Sca-cooks] Re: cookie exchange - OOP

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Fri Dec 5 17:06:18 PST 2003

Counting down to cookie time.  Is everyone still participating?
I have me, Etain, Margali, Maire, Stefan, Safia, Huette, Devra,
Seonaid, Margaret Fitzwilliam, and Chirhart on the list.

Try to aim for them to be delivered next Friday, so I can repack on Saturday.

Phlip, are you doing your own or with Margali?  I got different
answers from each of you.
I've been saying the count was 11, but that is with you together.

At 5:46 PM -0500 12/5/03, Devra at aol.com wrote:
>         I want to alert those of you on the cookie exchange that my molasses
>ginger cookies are really GINGER.  You have been warned.

Sounds wonderful!!  I love ginger!!

Ranvaig