[Sca-cooks] stuffing birds with...birds....

Etain1263 at aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Mon Dec 8 09:37:31 PST 2003

In a message dated 12/8/2003 12:32:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:

> Here is a link to a recipe for "turducken"...a turkey stuffed with a duck
> >and a chicken in layers.  Purported developed by Chef Paul Prudhomme...I
> >have not tried it, but this link is a illustrated recipe.

Hmm...my son came home for Thanksgiving...bursting with how one of his
college friends was having "Cherducken" for thanksgiving...wasn't that COOL????
Well........  I have a turkey...and I have a duck.  I can get a chicken.  Since
he was so thrilled at the idea...we will try it for Christmas.   He needs to
learn how to bone out a bird anyway...he wants to be a doctor (although, not a
surgeon). -=grin=-

Etain