[Sca-cooks] waiting...

aeduin aeduin at verizon.net
Mon Dec 8 17:49:26 PST 2003

Also the type of knife helps.  I like a knife I got years ago and don't
know if I can replace it.  It's a small Chicago Cutlery paring knife that
has the point on the spine of the blade with the edge curving up to meet
it.  It makes it nice for small precise work like not shredding a bird
while I bone it.

AEduin