[Sca-cooks] Turducken Spotted!

Leah A. Montgomery mog_bane at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 10 19:28:39 PST 2003

>Just got back from my local Publix.  I was walking through the meat section
>and glanced down into a freezer case.  There it was in all its frozen
>glory... billed as "cajun" delicacy... a turducken!
>
>Daniel

Yup. We see it here at Central Market. And it can be yours for the low low
cost of $80-$90! You can order them for about $120. They are worth it, but I
don't know that I would pay that much for three birds stuffed into each
other.

Leah A. Montgomery
SCA: Safia bint Wahib al Marakeshi called Samira
Head of Byat Al Viola Hirrar
Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra (Austin, TX)
mog_bane at hotmail.com