[Sca-cooks] OOP - Fw: Jasper and The Uncooked Yeast Rolls

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Fri Dec 12 16:49:29 PST 2003

In a message dated 12/11/2003 9:48:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tara at kolaviv.com writes:

<<Also, onions and garlic are extremely dangerous. >>

I know the onions are, at least for cats.  I know that onions and garlic are
in the same family.  I also know that Nutro brand cat food, and other cat food
and cat treats I've looked at, contain garlic.  If it is so dangerous, how
can that be?  Our 5 year old cat was on Nutro kitten food in the pet store and
has been on Nutro foods all her life, and is not anemic.

Brangwayna