[Sca-cooks] OT OOP: Movies Featuring Food

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 14 14:55:44 PST 2003

I wrote:
There is an Italian movie that I can't think of the name of.  The story line
revolves around a man who is a foley artist (sound effects for movie
dubbing), and a prostitute that does odd things for her clients that don't
involve sex.  He eventually turns into an animated character.  Not a food
movie, but one of her clients is a chef that wants to make a dessert of her,
the scene involves her laying on her stomach on a table in the buff while he
pours chocolate over her and proceeds to decorate her like a petit four.
Christianna

My lord remembered the name.  It is "Volere, Volare".  We think.  It is in
Italian with subtitles (many of the films on my list were foreign films with
subtitles come to think of it, I wonder why Americans don't make more food
films?...), and not really a food film with the one big exception of the
pastry chef scene, but it is a good flick and worth the rental price.
Cheers,
Christianna