[Sca-cooks] OT OOP: Movies Featuring Food

karobert at unm.edu karobert at unm.edu
Sun Dec 14 17:19:24 PST 2003

Quoting Anne-Marie Rousseau <dailleurs at liripipe.com>:

> I joke in my barony that "Vatel" is required watching for any
> autocrate
> or feast head ;)

i found the movie quite by accident... what a wonderful movie!  and you
are right...the alternate plan of action rules!!!!!!

my fave movie bits...no one mention two OOP food incidents..

albert finney and diane cilento ravaging the food in 'tom jones'

and vinnie price (angelic chorus underscoring the name) making robert
morley eat his beloved children (poodles) in "theatre of blood"

cailte
being a tad guesome