[Sca-cooks] OT OOP: Movies Featuring Food

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 11:28:11 PST 2003

In a message dated 12/14/2003 8:42:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
karobert at unm.edu writes:
living dead movies do not count... the food is neither spiced nor
cooked, only eaten.
Not so, in both the original and the remake of "Night of the Living Dead"
people were cooked in the auto explosion, THEN eaten.... and frankly, the
character of Barbara in the remake is plenty spicy by my standards <EG>

Hold the door open for the rock, I don't think I'll have time to open it at a
DEAD run....

Corwyn

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke