[Sca-cooks] cookie exchange - OOP

Sharon Palmer ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Mon Dec 15 18:37:49 PST 2003

I have the Exchange Cookies ready to mail back. I'm hoping to get
them out yet tonight.

I still don't have my own computer back from repair.  I can't find,
or never got the recipes for Maire's Spiced Nuts or for Seonaid's
cookies.  If you can send them **NOW**, I'll include them in the
booklet.

There were 9 participants:  Ranvaig, Etain, Maire, Stefan, Safia,
Devra, Seonaid, Pflip, and Chirhart.

Nearly everyone sent 10 sets of cookies, so I made two kinds of
cookies to fill out the Exchange.   Merry Christmas and Happy Cookie
eating.

Ranvaig