[Sca-cooks] marzipan madness pix

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 16 07:19:34 PST 2003

Oh Dear Cailte!!  How perfectly marvalous is your work!!  So, you want to be
the southwest representative of my studio??  I can't wait to share the
images of your work with the folks around here.  Congratulations.
Beautiful.  Simply beautiful.  And it was so very nice to put a face with
the name and the work.
Olwen the Odd